Monday, August 14, 2006

So, Susanna told me to write this again.. but deeper.. like from the heart. So I decided to go back in time and tell you the story of my upbringing. Why I perused art in the first place. Okay, here it goes. I was born and raised in the artic, and I lived there for quite some time with my family, who were wolves. One day, I was trying to catch a fish, with my spear, when an Eskimo approached me. And he was like, “Wow, Erin, you really need to try out that whole art thing.” and I was like, “Wow, Eskimo, how do you know my name.” and he was like “I just do, but trust me, that whole art thing, you really need to try it.” And he disappeared. So I was like, wow I really need to try out this whole art thing. So I did. I started by making ice sculptures. But that wasn’t enough. So I decided to step it up a notch and travel to the US. So I made a raft, and waved goodbye to my wolf friends and sailed the seas. I moved into a house, with a door and a window, and started to paint. I used lots of color. I like color, and I like to paint.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home